Monday, August 24, 2009

Sharukh Khan and my travails

First day of school and all the new parents and kids are standing outside, waiting for kids to be taken into the school. Suddenly, there is a hush and then a mother close to me mentions ' Wow, that is Gauri Khan! So SRK's kids are also in this school. ' All eyes on GK and the son. The mom next to me wonders what class the kid will be in! And gasps when she realises that the SRK's kid is in her son's class! You can already see happy dreams in her eyes! My son and Aryan! Gauri and Me! SRK and me!!
Reading all this news about SRK , makes me want to write my own experiences of living on the fringes of celebrity hood.My kids go to the same school as SRKs so there are many episodes that are delightful..embarrassing but funny, and some that raise my hackles too!
So I am going to pen down these episodes..moms who recognise themselves, please do not fret!!

No comments: